My nails.

20:38

At the beginning I'll show you my nails. The classical almond shape.
The products used to nail styling:
- Silcare UV Gel Base One Clear
- Semilac Hybrid Base Coat
- Hybrid Semilac no 57 Nude Beige Rose
- Silcare Shimmer Nymph
- Semilac Hybrid Top Coat

Of course, before I had to take off my previous hybrid, perform complete manicure and degrease the nail plate.
Why UV gel?
Well, I love long nails, in short, I feel disabled. My natural nails have a  beautiful shape, but the hardness wow... Gummy bears are hardness than my nails. :)
Regularly every 3 weeks, I do replenishment the uv gel - despite the fact that I change the color every week.

Enjoy.





You Might Also Like

4 komentarze

  1. Przepiękny kolor! A paznokcie obłędne, długość i kształt - marzenie :)
    Pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thanks for your article, very nice and then i like it :-)
    hopefully more success
    you may also like

    Obat Tradisional Penghilang Jerawat

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. جيد جدا المادة صديق، سيكون من الأفضل إذا كان البيان الأخير بالإضافة إلى استنتاجات لسهولة في استخلاص النتائج. مواصلة ما يخص الضوضاء من الزهرة متجر العشبية موثوق بها وأكبر في اندونيسيا لبلوق الخاص بك (النجاح) هو دائما ناجحة
    ==============================================
    obat miom

    obat miom

    obat miom

    obat miom

    obat miom
    ==============================================

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images